- - Why is it so important?
- - What’s coming for JS?
- HTML for structuring the content
- CSSfor styling it
- 1) component writers and enterprise-level professionals with Java
- Loading new content or data onto the page without reloading the page
- Rollover effects and dropdown menus
- Animating page elements such as fading, resizing or relocating
- Playing audio and video
- Validating input from forms - and a lot more
Other than reducing the amount of time and efforts required for developing JS-based sites and apps, these frameworks helped shape new web experiences. Take Single-Page Applications (SPA), for instance. A SPA is a website that interacts with users by dynamically rewriting a page in the browser rather than loading entire new pages from a server, making them behave more like desktop applications.